this just helps confirm two things
1. a license to reproduce needs to me made mandatory in this country
2. i should have waited until the jan 15th deadline to submit my picks for the 2008 death pool
Sad!
Hopefully I am wrong, but I see a handfull of sleeping pills and articles on a talented superstar that wasted away on drugs and alcohol.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080104...s_080104122923
this just helps confirm two things
1. a license to reproduce needs to me made mandatory in this country
2. i should have waited until the jan 15th deadline to submit my picks for the 2008 death pool
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
That's just sad.
crack is whack
she sucks
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
whats sad is that she was actually allowed to reproduce........the reason this country is becoming dumber by the day is because there is no way to regulate the genetically diseased such as herself from further diluting the genepool of this country
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I still think she looks good....lol...and i ain't kiddin!!
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks